Students participating in the interscholastic program or any competition/performance are to be governed by the rights, protections, and responsibilities prescribed by the YES Prep Public School and the Athletic Handbook.
Students who participate in the Houston Charter Athletic League or competition/performance are required to meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules of HCAL and YES Prep Public Schools, students are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and sporting manner toward all persons associated 91 with the athletic program (i.e., conduct becoming to an athlete—such as fairness, courteous manner, and graceful acceptance of results).
- Cross Country
- Anna Thomas-MS CC
- Amber Jones- MS Volleyball
- Shanton Gore- MS BB/MS Track
- Michael Webb- Varsity CC/JV BB
- Wilber Munoz- Varsity Boys' Volleyball
- Jarryd Gray- Varsity BB/ Track
- Joselyn Anderson- JV Volleyball/BB
- Kiara Lee- Varsity Girls' Volleyball
- Ashlyn Rios- Cheer/Dance
- Shickerra Lacy- Varsity Girls' Basketball
- Kyle Whittington- Varsity Boys' Soccer
For more information about each team's schedule, roster, practices and more, click the button below.