¿Español? Haga Clic en "Translate" se encuentra arriba en esta pagina!
12/06 - Don't be a Grinch Day (Wear Green)
12/09 - Legendary Matinee
12/10 - Campus Culture Coffee Chat
12/13-12/17 - Holiday Spirit Week
12/16 - Winter Festival
12/20-12/30 - Winter Break
Health & Safety: We value your student’s safety, so we strongly encourage them and all staff and personnel to wear a mask each day. If student does not have a mask upon arriving, they may ask for one at the office or in their homerooms.
Friends and Family of North Forest, LOTTERY APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN!!! We ask that you refer your friends, family, neighbors, etc. and encourage them to apply to allow your child to have the best chance to attend YES Prep next school year and become college ready. YES you can!
Applications for the next academic year have opened for the new incoming students to YES Prep. You can fill out an application at https://yesprep.schoolmint.net
For additional lottery questions you can visit https://www.yesprep.org/families/enrollment-lottery
North Forest Lottery Coordinator: Jazmine Jimenez- Jazmine.email@example.com
Legendary Families, if you know of any families in our area who are interested in enrolling their student at our campus, invite them to our Family Tour! The tour will take take place on December 10th at 9:30am. RSVP is not required, but highly suggested. You can RSVP here: https://forms.gle/88JAyi3dnUGt6ya66
North Forest is also looking for a parent/guardian liaison for Lifetime Legends. You will be a direct contact with the Family Ambassador, Jazmine Jimenez. If you are interested please reach out to Ms. Jimenez through e-mail or phone. We highly encourage our families to be involved in some sort of way or become a liaison. smile Contact information below.
- Contact: Jazmine Jimenez / firstname.lastname@example.org / 713-842-5542
- Seniors should be completing the college applications soon in seminar! Our college application checkpoint #3 is on Friday, December 10th.
- If you have not met with your child's college counselor yet about their plans for after high school, please schedule a time to meet with them and your student. You may do so by emailing them directly or asking your student to schedule the appointment:
Ms. Pugh: email@example.com
Ms. Dale: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Shittu: email@example.com
Ms. Zumaya: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drum Ceremony is on Wednesday, 12/15 at 8:45am! We will be celebrating our seniors' college acceptances at this time. If your senior has been accepted to college and you would like to attend, please let us know! We would love to host you in our courtyard to cheer them on.
- Most 11th grade students will take their first SAT this Saturday 12/4! Please make sure your student goes to their testing site and not YES Prep North Forest on Saturday morning no later than 7:45AM
- Did something keep your student from registering? That is okay! We will have an SAT School Day (on YPNF's campus) in March. We will then help your student sign up for an additional SAT administration at a testing location of their choosing.
- Junior Spring Trip is returning! We will have the opportunity for 52 of our seniors to attend a National or State trip to visit colleges. All other seniors will have the opportunity to take part in local trips. More information from our Campus CI team will come later in December. Be on the lookout for dates, how your student can participate, and cost.
Cost for the various trips are as follows:
Local: $50 (tentative)
National (fly away): $225
Payment plans will be available! More information will come later this month.
To track your student's bus and to get updates on arrival times, download the FirstView® app. (School code: UKF3) If the FirstView® app is not working and you cannot see the ETA of the bus to your stop, please call the bus yard that corresponds to your campus, and the dispatcher will be able to give you information about your route.
North Forest Secondary: First Student - Eastex Yard, 832-626-4829
As of 9/14, we have updated our bus route list:
Check out the Adopt A Senior Meet and Greet meeting.
Ms. Johnson 12/07
Mr. Bolds 12/21
Ms. Foster 12/24
Ms. Hall 12/27