¿Español? Haga Clic en "Translate" se encuentra arriba en esta pagina!
12/02 - Hot Cocoa & Breakfast Fundraiser (8:00a-8:30a)
12/06 - Don't be a Grinch Day (Wear Green)
12/09 - Legendary Matinee
12/10 - Campus Culture Coffee Chat
12/13-12/17 - Holiday Spirit Week
12/16 - Winter Festival
12/20-12/30 - Winter Break
Health & Safety: We value your student’s safety, so we strongly encourage them and all staff and personnel to wear a mask each day. If student does not have a mask upon arriving, they may ask for one at the office or in their homerooms.
Friends and Family of North Forest, LOTTERY APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW OPEN!!! We ask that you refer your friends, family, neighbors, etc. and encourage them to apply to allow your child to have the best chance to attend YES Prep next school year and become college ready. YES you can!
Applications for the next academic year have opened for the new incoming students to YES Prep. You can fill out an application at https://yesprep.schoolmint.net
For additional lottery questions you can visit https://www.yesprep.org/families/enrollment-lottery
North Forest Lottery Coordinator: Jazmine Jimenez- Jazmine.firstname.lastname@example.org
North Forest is also looking for a parent/guardian liaison for Lifetime Legends. You will be a direct contact with the Family Ambassador, Jazmine Jimenez. If you are interested please reach out to Ms. Jimenez through e-mail or phone. We highly encourage our families to be involved in some sort of way or become a liaison. smile Contact information below.
- Contact: Jazmine Jimenez / email@example.com / 713-842-5542
No athletics update for the week.
Class of 2022 CI Updates:
- Please do not submit any applications for college or the FAFSA/CSS Profile unless a college counselor has checked it for errors.
- All 12th grade parents should have a meeting with their student's college counselor before 12/17! Please ask your student to make an appointment for you to complete either in person or over the phone.
- Missed our 9/23 parent meeting? Please watch the recording here: https://youtu.be/GjwNtHSzG0g
Class of 2023 CI Updates:
- All 11th graders are starting SAT prep in Junior Seminar class! Please support your student in completing at least 45 minutes of Khan Academy SAT prep every week. Support can look like just encouraging them to spend 10-15 min a day/every other day practicing or asking them how their SAT prep is going. The SAT is important for college admissions, scholarships, and to avoid extra classes at college/trade school.
All 11th graders should have signed up for the December 4th SAT - this will be their first attempt at the SAT, but not their last!
Be prepared to help them have a ride and bring the correct materials:
2 wooden number 2 pencils (not mechanical)
SAT Admissions Ticket
Good luck 2023!
To track your student's bus and to get updates on arrival times, download the FirstView® app. (School code: UKF3) If the FirstView® app is not working and you cannot see the ETA of the bus to your stop, please call the bus yard that corresponds to your campus, and the dispatcher will be able to give you information about your route.
North Forest Secondary: First Student - Eastex Yard, 832-626-4829
As of 9/14, we have updated our bus route list:
Ms. Johnson - 12/07
Mr. Bolds 12/21
Ms. Foster 12/24
Ms. Hall 12/27