Communication to Families
YES Prep North Forest is a family-oriented school, and we believe in frequent communication with our families. YES Prep North Forest will communicate with families in a number of ways throughout the school year, and we also encourage families to communicate openly with our teachers and leaders.
Many of our communication technologies at YES Prep rely on accurate phone numbers and email address for parents and guardians. Please ensure that the YES Prep North Forest Front Office has the most up-to-date phone numbers and email address at all times.
- School Messenger is our mass communication system, and you will receive automated texts and phone calls about important school-wide information.
- Hero is our student discipline application, and families can access important information about their student’s discipline, including demerits and detentions, by creating an account through the Hero website. https://access.heropowered.com
- YES Prep North Forest maintains a campus Facebook page where we will post important updates, information about upcoming events, and celebrate the hard work of our students. Make sure to follow our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/YPNorthForest.
- YES Prep North Forest also keep a campus page on the YES Prep website
- (www.yesprep.org) that will be updated with important information, including staff contact information, throughout the school year.
- Weekly Family Communication – YES Prep North Forest will send a weekly news update to families to share important information.
YES Prep North Forest staff members can be contacted through their YES Prep phone numbers and email addresses. Should you contact a YES Prep North Forest staff member, please allow 24-48 hours before receiving a response. Up-to-date staff contact information can be found on the YES Prep North Forest Website.
Below are the links for the 20-21 LEGEND Notes